Monday, January 7, 2008

First Game Back or Should I Say, "Frost Game Back"

Well on Saturday night I played in my first hockey game of the new year and wow, two weeks off of skates really showed. After posting one of the best performances of the season in the IIHL Allstars vs HK Kurbads on the 22 of December. I followed it up with a shaky first game back. Granted we did have 6 players and the Bulls 'B' had an army of players. But, in the end we won 4-3 and remain in a 3 way tie for top spot. I will chalk it up as more of a practice and more time on the ice. Training tonight and I am going to watch the second leg of the Bulls vs. Concordia Stingers series.

On another note: Team Canada won it's fourth straight world junior hockey championship and it was very exciting to be abroad to watch and see our nation defeat some of the world's elite junior hockey players.

No comments: