Friday, January 4, 2008

Welcome to my Blog

After much thought and consideration, I have decided to do a blog for all the interesting events that unfold throughout 2008. Because of the nature of who I am and my interests in many things this blog may become fairly abstract. I will do my best to include all things and for you foodies I will include recipes and reviews of restaurants that I encounter through 2008. All major sporting events that I am involved should earn an entry in here.

Before we can start into 2008, I thought it would be good to include the top five moments from 2007.

Top five moments of 2007:

  1. Captaining Ireland in the World Indoor Lacrosse Championships
  2. My trip to Halifax in October / November
  3. The trip to Cork
  4. Jimi Dlouhy Cup - Radotin, CZ, London Blues Tourney
  5. Playing and getting involved with Irish Ice Hockey - PRO

































I wish you all the best for 2008 and hope you enjoy reading whats to come.